This interactive workshop aims to increase awareness of perinatal anxiety and depression in your playgroup. Community and supported playgroup leaders can learn how to support parents and carers to access PANDA's National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline. You can complete it in your own time.
The session includes:
- 3 x videos presenting a lived experience story of a parent who attended a group as part of her recovery and PANDA staff discussing strategies on how to support parents in your playgroup to access PANDA's National Helpline.
- Questionnaires and reflection activities.
This is a self-paced session, but it can be completed in approximately 1 hour.
After your online session, you are invited to attend a live (real-time) monthly reflection sessions via the Learning Hub where you will be able to join fellow participants to discuss the content of the course. You can sign up for these sessions via a Reflection Session link in the Learning Hub.
The upcoming dates for these reflection sessions are:
- Thursday 19 August 11am - 12pm
- Wednesday 15 September 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Thursday 14 October 11am - 12pm
- Wednesday 17 November 1:30 - 2:30pm
*All times are AEST
Please feel free to explore more courses currently available on the PANDA Learning Hub.
What happens after I check out?
After you purchase a course, you will receive an order confirmation and in a separate email an invitation to log in to the PANDA Learning Hub.